Supporting our communities
Throughout our history, E.P. True Chiropractic has sponsored a wide range of organizations, projects, events and programs in our hometown of West Des Moines, Iowa, and surrounding communities.
Sponsorships are just one of the ways we give back to our communities and create strategic connections with our patients in the places and causes that matter to their lives.
Interested in a sponsorship?
E.P. True Chiropractic focuses our sponsorship efforts on areas that help improve the quality of life in communities where our patients live and work to include:
- Individual K-12 schools
- Fraternal organizations (police, fire associations)
- Non-profit organizations that are compatible with our company philosophy and core values
- Other events or activities that are compatible with our company philosophy and core values
- Amateur or professional athletes or high school athletic clubs
If you have an interest in submitting a sponsorship request, please prepare a one-page document, including:
- A description of the proposed sponsorship—location, audience, scope, and objectives (promotional flyers can also be included)
- The cost of the proposed sponsorship
Please do not send “follow-up” messages. We will contact you directly to either request additional information OR confirm sponsorship approval if the opportunity is a fit for our organization.
Request a Speaker
If you are interested in requesting a speaker or scheduling a Lunch & Learn session, please visit our True Health Cafe for details.