Yummy cinnamon pancakes with a hearty blend of protein and coconut oil as a quickly absorbed protein and healthy fat. Eat for fuel in the morning or before a workout.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 2 scoops MaxLiving Grass-fed Whey Protein Vanilla
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Xylitol to taste
- 2 tsp butter(raw or grass-fed)
- 1 ½ tbsp butter(raw or grass-fed)
- 2 tsp cinnamon and xylitol to taste
- Melt coconut oil in a small bowl for 20 seconds on the stove top.
- Add eggs and whisk together.
- Add water, almond flour, and whey protein powder, beating well after each addition.
- Melt butter in medium-sized skillet over low heat.
- Pour half of natter into pan.
- Once edge have set and begun to turn light golden brown flip over with a spatula.
- Cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Mix cinnamon and sweetener in small bowl.
- Top each pancake with butter and cinnamon mixture.