These biscuits are great served with butter, with your favorite soup, or topped with berries and stevia-sweetened whipped heavy cream.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, organic butter, or ghee
- Scant 1/4 cup erythritol (like Swerve) or xylitol
- 2 organic eggs
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or use a baking stone.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and sweetener.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs coconut oil, and lemon juice.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Drop by 1/4 cups 2 inches apart on to the baking sheet and form into biscuit shapes with your fingers.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until just golden brown on top or a toothpick inserted into the center of a biscuit comes out clean.
- Serve warm.