Nine Layer Taco Dip
Is it game day? Are you having a party? Either way, this nine-layer taco dip will have everyone hovering around the snack table! A widespread mix of layered vegetables perfectly paired with a combination of spices, cheese, and beans takes this nine-layer dip to the next level of party food. Serve it with organic flaxseed crackers and fresh organic vegetables.
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1⁄2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 can organic refried black beans
- 1 cup organic cream cheese softened
- 2 cups organic sour cream
- 2 cups organic salsa
- 1 large organic tomato, chopped
- 1 organic green bell pepper chopped
- 1 bunch organic green onions chopped
- 1 heart organic romaine lettuce shredded
- 3⁄4 cup black olives sliced
- 2 avocados diced
- squeeze of lime juice
- 2 cups raw cheddar cheese shredded
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans together.
- Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa.
- Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions, and lettuce over the salsa, and top with cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the diced avocado with lime juice.
- Garnish the layers with black olives and avocado.