Kale is a top superfood, filled with potassium, calcium, and Vitamin K. Some say it’s bitter and difficult to eat, but add some garlic, almond butter, and apple cider vinegar with this Tahini Kale Salad recipe and you have a nutrient powerhouse salad that is easy to digest.
- 2 bunches kale stems removed and chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 3-4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid aminos (or tamari)
- 1 lemon for juicing
- nutritional yeast
- raw cashews
- almonds sliced
- sesame seeds
- red onions chopped
- hemp seeds
- Juice lemon
- Mix ingredients together and enjoy!